Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Fuel Price Hike 40.6% - Should you work hard to save or work smart to earn more?

The recent fuel hike has caused big concerns amongst the low and middle income earners in our country. People always ask me should I live frugally in order to save more money for my family or should I work smarter to earn extra income for my family?

Well, the answer lies in yourself. I would rather work smarter to earn extra income, rather than work really really hard to save more money that I could never be able to save anymore. Whatever savings that I have now has already being optimized.

Answer these 2 simple questions.

1) Would you live frugally and sacrifice everything to save more? e.g. not going out for outings with family during weekends, eat less, cancel your Astro subscription etc.
or
2) Would you rather work smart, learn new things, meet new people & seeing new place, to earn that extra income? e.g. freelance photographer like weeding photographer, blogging, MLM (if you have the will), freelance writer, part-time Baristar etc etc (so many things you can do to earn that extra income).

Do share your comments and thoughts here......................

No comments:

Blog Archive